HULL TEAM ENTRIES NOW CLOSED!
Hull Eco Trail Trekker July 21st and 22nd 2018
Walk, Trek, Jog, Run!
We don’t care as long as you have fun!
Starting and finishing at The Deep the route will use the Trans Pennine Trail towards the Humber Bridge
This well-planned event has been designed to engage the body and mind providing a challenge for everyone.
Choose from two distances:
- 10km TEAM Challenge
- 30km TEAM Challenge
You will enter as a TEAM of 4:
- 10K £48 per person – £192 per Team
- 30k £54 per person – £216 per Team
- Eco Trail Trekker Competitors’ Shirt and other gifts
- Post event lunch pack and lucky draw ticket
- Two tickets to the Sports, Health and Wellness Expo
- Finishers Medal(s) will be awarded to all Finishing Teams
Teams of 4 start together, reach check points together and finish together
Once you have finished the event visit the many exhibitors in the sports, health and wellness expo and get the latest information or treat yourself to a new health or wellbeing experience.
If you need new TEAM buddies, recruit on our social media pages, create a team name and enter online where you will find our TEAM Entry Form. It’s that easy!
- Help your favourite charity or cause
- Improve your health and wellbeing
- Meet and make new friends
- Make it a family day out or week-end away
- Support the environment and see the greener side of your city
- Get your work colleagues involved
- Incorporate the Eco Trail Trekker event into your CSR strategy
- Challenge yourself and other TEAMS you know
- Fulfil your fitness goal
The event is set to encourage people to visit Hull and give a big cash boost to many charities and good causes.
“We are delighted to bring the Eco Trail Trekker event to The Deep and Hull City Hall.
The spirit of the Eco Trail Trekker event aligns with the ethos of Hull as a venue; working as a close-knit team to ensure joint successes, overcoming challenges together and celebrating as one. We warmly welcome being able to share our events with your facilities and look forward to helping to make this a wonderful annual event”.
Put the week-end of July 21st and 22nd 2018 on your Calendar as this is bound to be a GREAT event to either take part in or to visit.