Join the Eco Trail Trekker (Florida)
Consumer Community Now!
All consumers will benefit from the promotions held within the state of Florida
The fee to Join the Eco Trail Trekker Consumer Community is $30 annually
- Supports Charities in your local community
- Bi-Monthly digital newsletter
- Exclusive discount offers from Vendors
- Exclusive discount offers from Sponsors
All profits to be shared by the Boca Raton Events four recommended charities each year.
ETT is on the following social media platforms: FaceBook and Instagram are our most popular social media sites:
- Check-in to @ecotrailtrekkerglobal at anytime
- Use the Hashtags: #ETTBoca and #ETTBocahealthandwellness
- Post Photos, Let us know where you are what products your buying and how you are dialing up your own health and wellness
- Tag your photo location as Boca Eco Trail Trekker
- Make sure you like the ETT Boca event page
- If your helping in the community we want to know all about it tell us with a photo and brief message.
- Tag @ETTbocaevent: in photos and posts #ETT boca
- We share images from the hashtags: #ETTboca, #Bocahealthandwellness, #ETTbocaconsumer, #ETTBocavendor, #ETTcharitysupport, #ETTcommunitysupport
- Tag @ETT boca: in photos and posts at BocaEcoTrailTrekker
- Use the Hashtags: #ETTboca, and #ETTBocaTrading
We use Twitter through Instagram, or tweet out announcements, sales, booth locations, photos etc.
See past videos, current promos and watch all the Peak Performance programs
featured on The Brooklyn Cafe Show.
- On the event day, large banners are up on the perimeter and the expo entrance to the host venue and the start finish line archway is erected for the run.
- The 5k and 10k course is sign posted as is the 2k family fun walk.
- Inside the hotel posters show our guest speakers and we also display all the various activities that will take place on the stage area in the hotel courtyard.
- Publications and Media we advertise with or have been featured in include: Boca Community Calendar, Boca Observer, Brooklyn Café Show, ESPN, Eventbrite, Health & Wellness Magazine, The Palm Beach Post.
- We continually review and update our marketing to local and other media outlets.
- Our Peak Performance program where qualified professionals in the health and Wellness sectors can inspire and educate the community can be viewed continually via the Brooklyn Café Show, ETT YouTube Channel or TV streaming services.
- Our Boca ETT team have flyers for our vendors and charities to hand out.
- Our social media accounts are continuing to develop. Make sure to connect with us at
We are using social media accounts to help promote vendors throughout the year and prior to our annual event. Add us on FaceBook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Search our favorite hashtags for latest news and amazing photos.