When the Eco Trail Hiker set out in 2009 in Macau it was based on the principle of leadership and a willingness to participate in the interests of competing as a TEAM of four and raising as much money as possible for charity. This meant entering as a TEAM training for the event together competing together and making sure all of the TEAM were at each check point and at the finish together. That element of the event has remained the integral part of the Eco Trail Trekker event whether competing in the 10k or 30k distance.
Eco Trail Trekker Global
Organize well planned events around the world designed to engage the body and mind providing a challenge for everyone.
Choose from two distances:
Teams of 4 start together, reach check points together and finish together
We don`t care as long as you have Fun!
Once you have finished the event visit the many exhibitors in the sports, health and wellness expo and get the latest information or treat yourself to a new health or wellbeing experience.
If you need new TEAM members recruit on our social media pages, create a team name and enter online where you will find our TEAM Entry Form. It’s that easy!
Why not experience an event in another location and make it a mini-holiday!
Our Eco Trail Trekker Guiding Principles:
1) Safety – Safety of our participants, trail makers and supporters is our no. 1 consideration
2) Courtesy – We aspire to create the friendliest event on the planet.
3) Efficiency – We will improve event by event
4) Creating Win-Win-Win Partnerships. A win for our sponsors, participants and franchises
5) Leveraging Technology – to drive the success of our Trail Trekker events globally
6) Promoting Wellness – Our events we promote the need for all of us to dial up our wellness
7) Corporate Social Responsibility – A minimum of 50% of the net entry fees will be donated to our nominated charities
8) Eco Friendly – We will also strive to protect our environment and reduce our carbon footprint